Westside Assembly Of God was founded on July, 3rd, 1953. The Church was under the leadership of several different pastors in the years that followed, and soon began to grow into a fellowship of believers that embraced evangelism in the community. The church changed leadership, as well as locations during the first 20 years of its existence. Through prayer and innovation the church grew exponentially in the 1970's, and became nationally recognized for its outreach into the Quad Cities. In 1971 Westside AG moved to its current location on River Drive where it continued to reach the community with the hope of Jesus Christ. Westside became known throughout the Quad Cities as the church with the bus ministry, and through this ministry hundreds gave their hearts to Christ. Even today you will find many individuals in the Quad Cities that have been in some way changed by what God did through westside in the early years of its existence. Over the past 6 decades Westside has continued to preach the Gospel to those in our community, and we believe that God will continue to use our church as a beacon of hope and truth.
LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT WE BELIEVE